A well-funded start-up based in San Jose and Seattle, USA and Rzeszów, Poland that creates a digital marketplace for the chemistry industry is looking for high-skilled and science-oriented specialists for the position of:
Our platform is the first product of this kind dedicated to the chemistry sector. We connect customers and producers from all around the world early in the product development lifecycle. The goal is to create a space where our clients will be able to research, discover, collaborate, negotiate, and purchase chemistries and products quickly and repeatedly with a level of information transparency never before seen in this industry.
Salary: 15 000 - 20 000 PLN net B2B
Location: Rzeszów, center or REMOTELY
Our Polish teams are focused on R&D. Based in Łódź and Rzeszów they consist of about 25 people (3 backend dev, 3 frontend devs, QA, Scrum master, Release Manager, Project Manager, Graphics Designer, and Testers). All of them report to tech lead supervising from our office in Rzeszów.
Teams based in USA are responsible for product development, marketing, and customer service.
What we expect you to be doing?
We're looking for an energetic, self-driven DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience supporting, automating, and optimizing mission-critical deployments in AWS and Kubernetes, leveraging configuration management, CI/CD, and DevOps processes. You'll work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure that new features meet all requirements.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Develop best practices and tools for application execution, release, and support.
- Provide product team with CI/CD technical software application support (CircleCI), problem resolution, and appropriate documentation.
- Develop a deep understanding of automation capabilities.
- Define deployment pipelines according to the needs of developers, business and QA stakeholders.
- Perform application tuning to optimize overall system performance, often working with technical support.
- Manage the creation and refreshment of environments associated with the application (e.g.; test, development) requested by Release Management.
- Make sure application security policies and standards are followed.
What do we offer in return?
- Long-term cooperation based on B2B contract or contract of employment.
- Profit share.
- Individual approach to each employee.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work.
- Opportunity to advance your skills, and grow with a well-funded startup.
Skills & Requirements:
- We don't expect you to tick every box. We are willing to train the right person who wants to learn.
- Complete understanding and application of DevOps principles, theories, and concepts.
- Ability to interface successfully with internal stakeholders to analyze requirements and develop solutions.
- Take ownership of the work.
- Previous experience working in a DevOps environment on position delivering CI/CD solutions – at least 3 years
- Experience and a strong understanding of DevOps tools. Preferred stack: Github, CircleCi, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube, monitoring systems (NewRelic, Prometheus, etc.)
- Working experience of AWS DevOps including Cloud Formation, Serverless
- Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Understanding and basic experience with test automation tools
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers, and management
- Understanding of application security
- Good English skills verbal & written