Our client is a company that has been developing unique products and solutions that benefit society and companies for over a hundred years. The company's motto has remained unchanged since the beginning of their activity: "We strive for excellence".
The story began with the invention of the "Ever-Sharp" automatic pencil (always sharp). Since then, they have regularly developed innovative products. They introduced to the market, among others, the first Japanese televisions and radios, as well as the world's first LCD calculators. And that was just the beginning.
After the lapse of a century, they continue to innovate thanks to award-winning products from many different sectors, such as Document Solutions, Managed Services, Visual Solutions and Energy Solutions, as well as equipment for sales outlets.
Currently, people are looking for their team for the position:
IT Service Desk Analyst
Nr referencyjny: 4P202102/21020012
- Providing customer support for all IT Services and initial Incident diagnosis and attempting a first-time fix in all cases,
- Developing mutually supportive internal relationships,
- Actively driving your personal development plan with your manager.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in the English language (min B2 level), German and Polish,
- Proven track record in IT support,
- At least 1 Microsoft certification or an appropriate equivalent,
- Broad technical knowledge,
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career within IT,
- Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
- Employment based on employment contract
- Attractive salary
- Benefit package:
- medical care
- Multisport card
- life insurance
- Internal, external and industry training
- Opportunities for professional development for expert positions
- Experience in an international company