Senior Software Engineer/Lead - REMOTELY
💰 30,000 - 40,000 PLN net/month, B2B (exceptional talents, up to 45,000 zł monthly, subject to the outcome of the interview and individual negotiation with the client)
🌎 100% REMOTELY
🕦 Full time, long-term permanent
🌴 Algorithmic trading and asset management company from Singapore
We're looking for Senior Software Engineer/Lead for an algorithmic trading and asset management company headquartered in Singapore, with technology development offices in Singapore and Amsterdam.
The founding team has over 15 years of experience at industry-leading companies (Citadel Investment Group, BCG, Shutterstock) and world-class universities (MIT, Princeton, The Wharton School of Business), and they are expanding rapidly by adding talented software engineers to their team.
They create strategies for quantitative trading, enable liquidity and design and build proprietary algorithms to enable the execution of large trade volumes with minimal market impact and information leakage.
- 4+ years of experience in backend engineering (ideally 7+)
- Core tech: Java / C# / C++ (one of)
- Fluent English (C1 or above)
- Able to implement code utilizing low-level OS concepts (eg. caching architecture for latency optimization, kernel bypass networking)
- Experience using shared memory IPC for interprocess communication
- Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
- For Lead: Proven leadership and managerial capabilities building and leading a team of software engineers
- Has an experience in high-frequency trading, fintech or similar small fast-moving technology-driven companies - or, in case of lack of financial experience, a genuine interest in financial markets
- Has previous experience with cryptocurrencies/smart contracts (a plus, not required)
- BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or Science etc
- Has solid and hands-on knowledge of using Java or C++ or C#
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard-working and smart.
Key Responsibilities for Software Engineer:
- Build the components of a high-performance trading system, including core libraries (such as for high-efficiency logging, shared memory IPC, designing uniform interface to trading strategies, etc.) as well as exchange connectivity to a variety of financial markets.
- Building the core research infrastructure to allow efficient research
Key Responsibilities for Technology Lead:
- Lead and inspire the software engineer team that is responsible for delivering real-time trading systems and manage overall infrastructure
- Design architecture and lead the team in the implementation
- Responsible for maintaining all technology metrics and quality of technical deliverables
- Work closely with CEO and COO to ensuring alignment of business goals
- Build and grow a successful software engineer team and be in charge of the quality of the team’s outcomes
- 30,000 - 45,000 PLN / month
- B2B contract
- 100% REMOTE work, even after the pandemic
- Participation in the company bonus pool
- International, exceptional team members
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance and wellness benefits
- Paid leave
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation