Junior DevOps Engineer
While working with us, you will actively co-create Cyber Defence eXercise Platform. CDeX https://cdex.cloud/ is a unique and practical product developed for constant efficiency and speed growth of response for a variety of incidents connected with cybersecurity.
Your role will include:
- Co-creating CDeX platform using OpenStack framework;
- Daily cooperation with developers team;
- Maintaining and developing tools within CI/CD;
- Optimizing and monitoring services;
- Suggesting new solutions and technologies;
- Creating internal documentation.
- 3 years of previous experience with administration of Linux/Unix servers and networks;
- Good knowledge of networks, topologies and protocols TCP/IP and network problems resolving skills;
- Abilities to build platform in cloud environment (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, OVH);
- Good knowledge and ability to configure applications responsible for services: SMB, DNS, SMTP, SSH, FTP, HTTP (Apache, nginx, Tomcat), SQL (MariaDB/MySQL);
- Good knowledge at least one of the scripting language;
- JIRA and Confluence knowledge;
- English language skills min. B2.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code solutions;
- Terraform knowledge;
- Docker experience;
- Full time employment contract or B2B – your choice!
- Working with interesting and innovative project https://cdex.cloud/;
- Working with international clients;
- Training budget;
- Ability to choose the tools you would like to work with and using the newest technologies at work.