Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
If you believe that good education can solve every problem - as we do ;) - join our team as a Senior Node.js Developer to work on the backend side of Germany's most popular digital learning platform, providing accessible learning, personalised to every individual, powered by the best content!
Together with our client, we're building an app for students to learn school subjects and an advanced content tool that allows creating dynamic, scalable and engaging studying materials. The app also has algorithms to suggest individualized content and create learning plans/schedules.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 16 000 - 19 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 16 000 PLN GROSS
- Refactoring and backend infrastructure redesign
- Optimization of the application logic for scaling
- Constant improvement of application performance
- Professional experience and advanced knowledge of Node.js
- Min. 4 years of experience in backend development
- Previous experience with Google Cloud Platform architecture/functions
- Excellent communication skills (English B2+)
- A team player with a strong analytical mindset