Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join us to work on a project for the German start-up that created a platform with one goal - aggregate key takeaways from the world's best nonfiction books and transforms them into text and audio. And they did it! 3000 titles with 15 million users from all over the world! The library is growing with 40 new titles added every month. All of that thanks to the high-end cutting edge technologies and tools that are core and philosophy standing behind the platform.
Our job is not done yet! Now it's time to move forward and invite a new team member to our squad so we can aim even higher!
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 17 000 - 20 000 PLN NET
CoE: 14 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- Be a part of our cross-functional web teams and take ownership of managing and extending the web platform – giving and receiving feedback to build trust, transparency, and elevate your peers
- Live out your passion for the frontend by leveraging your software engineering skills to bring together Rails and Vue.js
- Create high-quality maintainable code, and test, collaboratively review as well as ship it
- Work with and evolve our tech stack - no stagnation!
- 5+ years of experience in software-development that perfectly connect and balance backend and frontend side
- Working experience with AWS Infrastructure
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- An advocate of Agile practices for rapid development of quality software, such as Clean Code, Pair Programming, CI/CD pipelines, TDD, and automated deployment
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Vue.js