Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Become a part of our team in a project for a British company which connects with all marketing platforms that you know and love and brings them all under one roof. They also help to understand customer retention and acquisition to drive the businesses forward. The company has one of the most advanced Single Customer Views on the market. Using all available integrations they build a complete customer profile for all interactions with different brands, which are made readily available through their dashboards.
Sounds interesting? Apply and dive in the marketing world!
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 16 000 - 20 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
B2B: 12 000 - 16 000 PLN NET
CoE: 9 000 - 13 000 PLN GROSS
- Integrations with 3rd parties
- Collecting data and generating reports that can be viewed
- Adding the possibility of easy export to other tools/systems so the data can be used in practice, e.g. for targeting ads on Facebook
- Using internal tools for monitoring, checking the integration status, etc.
- Commercial experience with Node.js (3+ years)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB)
- Experience with message queues and batch processing
- Great English skills (B2)
- A team player with a strong analytical mindset
Nice to have:
- Experience with data processing, 3rd party integrations and API connections
- Experience with Angular
- Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD
- Microservices-based approach