Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We’re expanding our team in a project for the technology company which develops a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. Combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy. Includes providing the world’s first and only mechanism to achieve a true state of header bidding for the mobile app environment.
The project enables numerous advertisement networks integration in form of SDK as well as managing them in one place. There is a possibility of integration with other platforms what makes the project scalable. 350 mln of active users a month benefit from the platform which enables optimization, publication and management of application resources of the best distributors.
If you’re interested - join the Codete team as a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer!
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 17 000 - 20 000 PLN NET
CoE: 14 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- Design and development of new functionalities in our flagship product
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Participate in code reviews, write automated tests and help define our technical roadmap
- 5+ years experience as a Ruby Engineer (not just Ruby on Rails)
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design
- Developing unit tests and automated tests for your code
- Working experience with Kafka
- Experience with Web, HTTP, TCP protocols
- Feeling comfortable with Linux and console applications programming
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken (B2+)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Spark, NoSQL stores (Redis or Aerospike)