Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join us to work on a project for the German start-up that created a platform with one goal - aggregate key takeaways from the world's best nonfiction books and transforms them into text and audio. And they did it! 3000 titles with 15 million users from all over the world! The library is growing with 40 new titles added every month. All of that thanks to the high-end cutting edge technologies and tools that are core and philosophy standing behind the platform.
To help the B2B initiatives, we need a Senior Full-Stack Developer who is great with the backend as well as handling simple frontend tasks and will be mostly working independently alongside an engineering manager.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 17 000 - 20 000 PLN NET
CoE: 14 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- Be a part of our cross-functional web teams and take ownership of managing and extending the web platform – giving and receiving feedback to build trust, transparency, and elevate your peers
- Backend development of the web platform
- Handling simple frontend tasks
- Working independently alongside an engineering manager
- 5+ years of experience in software development with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in connecting and balancing backend and frontend
- Working experience with React and Redux
- Very good knowledge of AWS Infrastructure
- Experience with TypeScript
- An advocate of Agile practices for rapid development of quality software, such as Clean Code, Pair Programming, CI/CD pipelines, TDD, and automated deployment
- Very good English skills, both spoken and written (B2+)