Launch your career into orbit with The Scalers!
We help businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model. That's what we do best and it's what we love to do. With 250+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, and Bangalore — and 15 new hires every month, we're growing fast and only want the best to join us. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Scaler? Come and join an unstoppable team.
As a Frontend Developer on WordPress, you will be in charge of developing new pages for our website along with landing pages, emails, WordPress blog, and a number of high-quality online materials. You will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, enhance performance and be responsible for maintaining an appealing and functioning website.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Be a part of the marketing team, working closely with both the Head of Marketing and Creative Director, and the rest of the team to implement web pages and marketing materials (such as custom-made newsletters, landing pages, and more).
- Work independently and take ownership of the technical aspects of marketing projects
- Develop new user-facing pages
- Make your code responsive so that it intelligently adapts to all resolutions and platforms
- Optimise your code and images for maximum speed, as it has a major impact on SEO
- Participate in the ideation and the design of new pages and marketing content
- Work with our young, international, talented, and demanding team — being certain this is how you'll constantly progress.
Requirements for the Role:
- 5+ years experience in building top quality websites with HTML5 + CSS3
- Good experience with WordPress (theme development, plugins installation/configuration), ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) and/or the WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Strong sense of web animation, User Interface and UX patterns
- Have knowledge of technical SEO optimisation
- You have strong communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Are highly motivated, detail orientated, and autonomous. A real problem solver!
- You excel in working in an international environment
- Experience with Hubspot will be a plus