Our scrum team in Kraków is focused on developing a suite of modern web applications and e-commerce platform offered through our team to our customers across the globe.
You will be a member of a small team you will have a chance to develop, test, automate, deploy and operate the system in production across various geographies.
- At least 4 years of experience in Software Development and minimum two years of experience in developing scalable hosted web applications
- Proficient knowledge of C# and .Net Core 3+ and/or other languages (Java, Python, C)
- Experience with hosting and developing applications using the public cloud (Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Willingness to work on any problem type – development, testing, DevOps automation, operations
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to solve practical problems
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
Nice to have
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields.
- The minimum budget is 100 PLN/h net on B2B or 11 000 PLN gross on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles