We are looking for Flutter Developers who will co-create modern mobile projects, with a chance to work in domain diverse environments, and cooperating closely with experienced team members and clients from all over the world.
When joining us, you will be a part of the Flutter competence team as well as a dedicated project development team along with iOS and Android Developers, QA’s, Scrum Master and the Client themself.
About the job: technical
As Flutter developers, we love using Dart and do so whenever we can (well, as long as it’s an appropriate tool for the job). Writing unit tests is part of our daily workflow, not an afterthought. We’re also in the process of applying the same approach to functional testing.
We host our repositories on GitHub. Pull requests get reviewed by product team members. You can review other projects and platforms, too! Every project has Bitrise CI hooks attached, so actions such as pushes and pull requests trigger various automated workflows.
We don’t stick to a solution if it’s not working – we use tools to fit our needs, not to control us. Technical and architectural decisions are all up to you and your development team.
About the job: non-technical
Depending on the project, your team contains mobile developers, a QA engineer, a designer, and a scrum master. Usually, a team sits in one room (there’s no open space!), which makes for excellent cooperation, though right now we’re working remotely (you can still work from the office if you like). We work mostly in Scrum (depending on the project), but we use it as a framework, not a process, meaning we adjust it to fit a project’s needs. As developers, we try not to do Agile, but be agile. We keep our product backlogs in Jira and our documentation in Confluence. We also use Google Suite, Trello and Slack.
We have weekly Flutter team meetings where we discuss both the technical and non-technical. If you wish to attend Android, iOS or web team meetings as well, you are free to do so. Occasionally, we also do joint meetings if we want to discuss general development topics.
What you get?
At Droids On Roids, we care about always giving you a space to focus on your work when you need it. We will provide you with the necessary equipment so you can work remotely during the pandemic (MacBook, software and accessories). You’ll get access to private healthcare (Medicover) and paid days off to recharge whenever you need. With us, you’ll be able to develop your skills by taking part in internal workshops, internal projects and learning new technologies. You’ll be given a recurring training budget to use as you wish. If you are living outside of Wrocław, you’ll get 3,000 PLN as a relocation bonus.
- Have at least 2 years of commercial experience with developing Flutter applications
- Are fluent with native mobile applications (iOS or Android)
- Are experienced with Dart, and the Flutter framework
- Present a high level of Xcode and Android Studio knowledge
- Consider Unit Tests as an important part of your daily work
- Participate in business discussions with Clients
- Manifest analytical and problem-solving approach
- Communicate in English as if it was your second language
- Speak Polish on a daily basis
And it might occur that you:
Actively contribute to the Flutter community
Then, we open opportunities to you for to:
- Be a great part of the newly set up Flutter Team within the company
- Work with an experienced team that includes designers, scrum & product managers, software developers and QAs
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members
- Participate in mentoring and skills transfer to the rest of the team
- Evaluate new technologies and keep up with current the industry’s best practices
- Research and recommend tools and technologies to support our mobile development
- Work based on Agile methodologies
- Develope friendly processes like Continuous Integration, Code Review and Mentoring
Psst… You don’t match all of the items on our requirements list? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway – don’t let the confidence gap or imposter syndrom get in the way – there’s a chance you’re more amazing than you think you are! 🙂