We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL). In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win Win solutions. We create informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win Win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won't work alone. You will be a part of the team where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together. This is because we work in a real Agile environment. We have created our own process where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong friendly relationship with the customer. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge by peer code reviews, workshops and communities, as well attending training and conferences. We want you to implement your ideas with us and we want to hear your opinions.
We practice zero bench policy, so you can be sure we already have a project waiting for you!
The project is ongoing and the implementation has just started.
- Creating of reusable Angular components.
- Participating in the process of analysis, estimation, design, implementation and testing of a new functionality.
- You can focus solely on the front-end side.
- Providing high quality standards of programming.
- Supporting Product Owner both in quality of the stories as well as staying on track with the overall project goal.
- Sharing knowledge, setting standards, having an impact on the best practices.
You are The One, if you have
- 3 years of experience in frontend development (Angular 6+ knowledge is required).
- Code analysis and optimalization experience.
- Experience in web applications architecture concepts, reactive programming, state management.
- Knowledge about Agile methodology.
- Good command of Java Script, TypeScript and CSS.
- Up to date UI Router knowledge as an advantage.
- Fluent English, at least B2 level.
- Excellent self-organization skills.
- Working knowledge of AWS tools.
- Knowledge of Web Components concept.
- Ability and eagerness to focus not only on technical part of the project, but to support business decisions as well.
- Ability to work independently with close cooperation with client’s teams.
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility.
Why it is worth joining us
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us therefore we offer: English lessons during working hours, medical care for you and your family or a partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card, free fruits.