Hi, Machine Learning Developer.
We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
We are building the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System which combines monitoring, anomaly detection and prediction with root cause analysis and automation of devops activities.
- Advanced knowledge of Python language,
- Knowledge of the ML pipeline automation. Using for example one of the Argo Workflows, Kubeflow, TensorFlow Extended or similar,
- Experience with NoSql Databases,
- Good English skills (B+),
- Seniority level: Medium/Senior.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of modern ML libraries,
- Experience with sklearn, Pytorch/Tensorflow, XGboost/LightGBM,
- Knowledge of Flask or Django, NumPy,
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure,
- Experience with one of the monitoring stacks ELK, Grafana, Prometheus,
- Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes.
- Running machine learning experiments,
- Create and deliver Python back-end,
- Development of new AI-based features for major releases of new and existing applications,
- Work closely with local and onsite developers,
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout process,
- Automate ML deployment process from data cleaning to model monitoring,
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents,
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review,
- Fixing issues, solving specific security related issues.
- You will need to research and implement data ingestion with help of Big Data technologies. Data ingestion from different time series data. Data processing using various technologies such as Spark, TensorFlow Extended (TFX), Kubeflow.
- You will need to understand business logic and implement it using Python in base data platform. Automate training, deployment and Machine Learning models.
- Do you want to know more about the product please look at cobrick.com/blog/aiops
- Development in the environment of new technologies (internal and external training, conferences, training budget),
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international),
- Creating and supporting SaaS projects,
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach,
- Possibility of remote work 2-3 days a week,
- Medicover private medical care,
- Flexible working hours,
- No corporate rules,
- Modern equipment,
- Convenient location - the center of Gliwice,
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks,
- Cyclic integrations,
- Salary: Employment contract: 12000 - 17000 PLN gross.