We are inviting you to our co.brick house where we develop SaaS products and services for startups from Europe and the US.
We are building the next generation AI based Incident Prevention System which combines monitoring, anomaly detection and prediction with root cause analysis and automation of devops activities.
In this project you will develop our new product based on microservices architecture and Kubernetes deployed on Google Cloud Platform.
- solid experiences with Golang,
- good understanding of Cloud environments and deployment,
- solid experience with Kubernetes, Docker,
- passion for high-quality, and generic code and cutting edge technologies,
- great desire to constantly develop your personal know-how,
- experience with NoSQL databases,
- experience in agile development (Scrum) and in the use of software testing tools,
- experience with source control management tools (preferably Git),
- passion for high-quality and generic code and cutting edge technologies,
- very good social skills,
- very good English language skills (C+),
- seniority level: Medium/Senior.
Nice to have :
- coding knowledge with languages Python, R
- experiences with Google Cloud Platform,
- experience using data platforms and distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Gurobi etc),
- experience in developing software products using ML/AI.
- developing new application using Go,
- deploying to Kubernetes cluster hosted on GCP,
- driving innovation by designing new features,
- designing high-performance, complex, scalable data processing solution,
- architecting, creating and delivering new features and functionality,
- collaborating with the ML team and external scientists on a daily basis.
- development in the environment of new technologies (internal and external training, conferences, training budget),
- cooperation with IT clients (also international),
- creation and support of SaaS projects,
- startup atmosphere with a partnership approach,
- possibility of remote work 2-3 days a week,
- Medicover private medical care,
- flexible working hours,
- oo corporate rules,
- modern equipment,
- convenient location – center of Gliwice,
- free fruits, snacks, drinks,
- cyclic integrations,
- salary: Employment contract: 9000 - 17000 PLN gross.