We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Quality Assurance Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer who will help us deliver the best quality code and build amazing products.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be a part of a team delivering a few projects (software products built from scratch) within a year!
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You'll be part of one of the best Development teams (in 2020 we were named a Top Developer by Clutch)!
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Making sure that our products reach the highest of their quality both on technical and business aspects,
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures to find as many bugs as possible,
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reporting defects to software developers,
- Executing manual tests and advocating product quality,
- Designing and implementing automated E2E tests in Cypress framework,
- Sharing your knowledge regarding automation with other team members,
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems,
- Sharing ideas on how to improve the app and the testing process.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and manual web application testing,
- 1+ year of experience in commercial automation testing in Cypress framework.
- Using all the tools needed (and ideas for new ones) to improve the efficiency of testing,
- Knowledge of the best QA practices (ISTQB fundamentals or more),
- Solid understanding of testing methods and techniques in Agile, you can be the one to improve the process at our company,
- Knowledge of REST API,
- Knowledge of best practices in terms of automation (Git, page object pattern, integration with CI, etc.)
- Very good communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills,
- Critical Thinking – you need to be brave enough to tell developers that they did something wrong and communicative enough to tell them that in a good manner,
- Really high attention to detail and precision,
- Ability to solve complex problems,
- Ability to share knowledge in an easy-to-understand way,
- B2+ in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a big plus,
- Experience in testing GraphQL API,
- Interest in good design principles.
- Private healthcare package,
- Veeery flexible hours and fully remote work (or if you prefer, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks).
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!