- at least 3 years of commercial experience with PHP/Symfony
- knowledge of Angular/React will be a huge plus
- solid OOP principles
- understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- practical knowledge of Git
- B2 English
What do we offer?
- An interesting role in international and innovative projects - as a software house we have an opportunity to work with clients from all over the world.
- Leader’s and team’s support - we work in Agile methodology and treat people like family members. You won’t be left without proper onboarding and a colleague's help. Daily standups will help you to familiarize yourself with everything that is going on.
- Flexible working hours - we usually start our day between 7-11:00 AM.
- Snacks and beverages - delicious coffee and tea. Fresh fruits twice a week.
- MacBook and all the accessories that you need. Tell us about your preferences and we will try to equip you accordingly.
- Remote work - occasional work from the office
- Chillout space - spend some time with colleagues and contest them in FIFA on PlayStation
As a member of the Coalition for Friendly Recruitment, we guarantee a transparent recruitment process and a friendly atmosphere!