Are you looking for new challenges? Join our team!
Tom & Co is a programming agency that creates modern online stores. We are specialists who value open source technologies such as Magento. How are we doing?
- WE DESIGN - We design websites and online stores consistent with the expectations of our customers.
- WE DEVELOP - We use our knowledge and many years of experience to create optimized solutions
- WE SUPPORT - Our cooperation does not have to end with the "handing over" of the project. We deal with regular service of websites.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst (Mid-Level) for our branch in Katowice.
What will belong to your tasks
- Perform various testing types and techniques such as exploratory, functional, black box, browser compatibility, usability, end-to-end, user acceptance and regression
- Develop and document test cases based on business requirements, functional and technical requirements, user stories and business use cases
- Work with database queries
- Use POSTMAN on a daily basis
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Provide QA support to our Customers
What we require
- 3+ years of experience in a quality testing role
- 1+ years of experience in e-commerce based on Magento is required
- Understanding of e-commerce system architectures and ecosystems
- Utmost attention to detail and graphic designs
- Previous experience with automated testing tools (Cypress.io)
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, Bitbucket)
- Experience with CI/CD workflow, Jenkins or similar
- Experience testing RESTful APIs using Postman or similar tools
- Experience in designing and implementing container technologies like Docker
- Testing in various operating systems and internet browsers and mobile devices, including experience of device -specific tools
- Time spent using Jira, Confluence, TM4J/Zephyr
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
- Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to address a wide range of audiences
- Ability to communicate with business users in understanding new requirements and resolving issues
What we offer
- attractive salary in a company with an established position on the market (3000-5000 PLN netto)
- Possibility of remote work up to 3 days a week / WE ALLOW THE POSSIBILITY OF REMOTE WORK AFTER THE TRIAL PERIOD!
- Medical package
- Work in a friendly atmosphere
- Working with the latest technologies in an international environment and for foreign clients
- An excellent environment for development