Mid Python Engineer needed - REMOTELY
💰 up to 80PLN net/h, B2B depending on experience
🌎 100% REMOTELY, full-time (or, part-time if you prefer)
🕦 8 - 10 month project
🌴 Start-up company
We're looking for Back-End Python Engineer for a start-up company based in Poznań, Poland. The project involves predictions in VoD service and classifying users and movies. In your daily work, you will expand your knowledge by cooperating with people who have practical experience in implementing models based on machine learning on a scale unparalleled anywhere else.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Python software development
- Experience with Docker containers
- Knowledge of SQL database concepts (ideally PostgreSQL/MySQL)
- Experience writing REST API back-end applications
- Ability to learn quickly
- High level of pro-activity and resourcefulness - it’s a dynamic startup environment, you’ll not have preplanned & extensively described tasks, the expectation is to suggest the best solution to the assignment from yourself
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Supporting team members
- Implementation of prototypes
- Processing the data
Why work with us?
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of Polish citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Unique opportunity to meet and work with exceptional and talented Poles
- Direct contact with the Founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
What do we offer?
- 100% remote work
- Up to 80PLN net/h, B2B depending on experience
- Full-Time (or, part-time if you prefer)
- Choosing your own working hours (even if you prefer to start at 12 noon)
Get to know DevsData:
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/