Computer Vision Machine Learning Engineer needed - REMOTELY
💰 up to 120 pln/h, B2B
🌎 100% REMOTELY
🕦 8-10 month project
On behalf of the client, we’re looking for Machine Learning Engineer experienced in Computer Vision. The aim of the project is to enhance computer vision deep learning method for image classification of the wounds in a human body. In your daily work, you will expand your knowledge by cooperating with people who have practical experience in implementing models based on machine learning on a scale unparalleled anywhere else.
- Python - writing clean, modular code
- Experience in common, well-known Machine Learning / Data Science methods
- Strong knowledge in some of the following areas: Computer Vision, classification, deep neural networks, CNN, RNN,
- Computer Science technical background (or similar like Physics, Maths, Telecommunication, Robotics, Electronics, ...)
- Experience with RCNN, Faster RCNN, YOLO, segmentacja
- Bloom filters
- Experience with classical forecasting methods
What will you do?
- Startup innovating wound healing methods
- You will be creating and retraining models classifying images on the basis of the existing set of described photos
- Work closely with local and onsite developers
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout the process
- Guarantee the proper functioning of the production model and expert support in issues related to the efficiency of the proposed solutions
Why work with us?
- Flexibility to use a wide range of innovative technologies
- A young and dynamic team that attaches great importance to reliability, customer-oriented thinking, creativity, and open communication
- Flexible working arrangements and the possibility to work in home-office
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A steep learning curve that is supported by training and development sessions
What do we offer?
- up to 120 PLN/h
- 100% remote work
- B2B contract
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- No corporate rules
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/