Back-End Java Developer/Data Manager (part-time) needed - REMOTELY
💰 100 - 155 pln/h NET on B2B invoice
🌎 100% REMOTELY
🕦 Part-time, 15-20h a week (full time also possible)
🌴 Startup from Norway
On behalf of the client we are looking for a Data Manager. The company is developing a digital supply chain system in the furniture industry. The goal of that system is to simplify and accelerate the trading process between manufacturers, retailers and households (end customers). Their vision is to become The Global Hub for the exchange of product and trade information.
- 2 years minimum working with data-intensive projects
- Databases management using PostgreSQL (or other SQL engines)
- Java (or Kotlin) programming experience
- Extensive experience with API integration and data processing/conversion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English (B2 at the very minimum, ideally C1) with an ability to communicate and explain code and conceptions
- Familiarity with CSV, XML and JSON formats.
Extra points/pluses (but not required):
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, C4 or InRiver is highly appreciated
- Technical background (ideally Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Telecommunication or alike)
- Experience in business environment or working with business decision-makers
The duties include tasks from the IT industry, as well as business. We need someone very initiative and proactive. In this position, the key is to ensure technical coordination between the customers and the company’s development team.
- Developing the necessary integration software and support tools
- Integration between systems for data transfer
- Performing data integration strategy sessions with company's clients
- Contact with the company's clients and their technical team throughout the entire process
- Assessing the necessary information regarding the customer's system configuration so that it is clear which solution should be chosen
- Ensuring connectivity, making sure that the solution works as intended
- Selecting the appropriate implementation model so that the integration state is optimal
- Data mapping in accordance with the available classifications to meet the client's target needs and goals
- Providing the highest level of data quality in order to achieve a sophisticated user experience
- 120 - 155 pln/h NET on invoice B2B contract permanent long-term contract
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working hours
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/