Senior Software Engineer with C# or C++ - REMOTELY
💰 26,000 - 34,000 PLN NET/month, B2B
🌎 100% REMOTELY, even after the pandemic
🕦 Full time, long-term permanent
🌴 Algorithmic trading and asset management company from Singapore
We're looking for Senior Software Engineer with C++ or C# for an algorithmic trading and asset management company headquartered in Singapore, with technology development offices in Singapore and Amsterdam.
The founding team has over 15 years of experience at industry-leading companies (Citadel Investment Group, BCG, Shutterstock) and world-class universities (MIT, Princeton, The Wharton School of Business), and they are expanding rapidly by adding talented software engineers to their team.
They create strategies for quantitative trading, enable liquidity and design and build proprietary algorithms to enable the execution of large trade volumes with minimal market impact and information leakage.
- 4+ years of experience in backend engineering
- Core tech: C# or C++ (one of)
- Fluent English (C1 or above)
- Experience in remote work
- Able to implement code utilizing low-level OS concepts (eg. caching architecture for latency optimization, kernel bypass networking)
- Experience using shared memory IPC for interprocess communication
- Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
- Has an experience from fast-moving technology-driven companies - and a genuine interest in financial markets
- Has previous experience with cryptocurrencies/smart contracts (a plus, not required)
- BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or Science etc
- Has solid and hands-on knowledge of using C++ or C#
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard-working and smart.
Build the components of a high-performance trading system, including core libraries (such as for high-efficiency logging, shared memory IPC, designing uniform interface to trading strategies, etc.) as well as exchange connectivity to a variety of financial markets.
Building the core research infrastructure to allow efficient research
- 26,000 - 34,000 PLN / month
- B2B contract
- 100% REMOTE work, even after the pandemic
- Participation in the company bonus pool
- International, exceptional team members
- Flexible working hours
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation