Founded in 2015, DNA Mobile Group (owned by Curated Content LTD) is headquartered in Austin, TX with our team working from locations throughout the US and Europe including offices in Warsaw. We are an O&O (owned and operated) app developer and publisher of Casual based games. Our core mission is to create apps that the world will love. We have released and actively maintain a portfolio of apps that are top ranking in their categories with millions of combined DAU.
In this role, you will be responsible for the buildout and management of our card game apps built on Android platform. You will be working with the CTO, team leaders, and design team to iterate and build new releases from the ground up. A keen eye for detail and thoroughness is required to create high-quality mobile games. We are offering remote availability.
1. A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
2. 3+ years of industry experience in software development.
3. Extensive mobile development experience on Android.
4. Advanced Java/Kotlin development skills.
5. Experience with Android development tools such as Android Studio.
6. Have published at least one original Android app.
7. Excellent communication skills, and experience coaching/mentoring junior team members.
8. Strong written and spoken English.
1. Experience with mobile game engines for Android.
2. Working knowledge of Java/Kotlin.
3. Experience with Android SDK.
4. Experience with Jira, Github, and Slack.
5. Experience with Android design principles, Advertising Mediation integrations (MoPub), Firebase Integration, Attribution Tracking, In-app billing integrations.
6. Experience with Android profiling tools.
7. Experience working with and integrating rich animations into gameplay.