Who we are
As a software consultancy, we build products that solve real problems.
Whether it's starting from scratch or working alongside your existing development team, we bring the startup mentality that gets stuff done. Every day.
Since YND’s founding in 2014, we have delivered more than 50 successful projects from MVP building and mobile apps to complex system integrations and web applications for some of the largest players in Europe. Among them are big names like Volkswagen, Hypoport, Lufthansa and Burger King as well as fast-growing startups like Kayak and orderbird.
As a Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for the technical architecture and development of back-end services at YND. You will be joining a team of front-end and back-end engineers, QA designers, and product owners who believe in making great products and have all the technical skills to make it happen. If you're the kind of person who wants to challenge the status quo rather than accept it, you'll do great here. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile methodologies.
- Code, test and operate Node.js based services
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Ensure your solutions can be smoothly deployed and verified through staging and production environments.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Node.js
- You work well in a team
- You have worked with Docker in the past
- You are self-starter, and ability to follow through, from initial concept to getting the app deployed
- Good communication skills
- Well organized, strong attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Databases knowledge
- Experience with API
- Knowledge of React.js
What we offer
- Competitive salary on B2B contract based on your skills and experience
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like
You will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenge make you feel like a kid in a candy store - let us know about yourself and apply!