We’re a Digital Product Studio based in Berlin and Warsaw. We help our partners build tech products. Our clients include airlines, international travel brands, banks, and financial services. We also build and launch our own ventures, like a privacy-focused messenger, AI for the automotive industry, a VR content creation platform, and many more… We make products, not concepts and presentations. If you're into solving real problems, YND might be the place for you!
As a YND Website Developer, you'll:
- Be responsible for the development of landing pages, especially the internal company page ynd.co using the gatsby.js framework
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Collaborate with the YND website project manager, designer, and marketing strategists.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- At least 3 years of experience on a web developer position with the relevant online portfolio
- Proven knowledge of Responsive Web Design principles
- Experience working with CMS solutions
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and known solutions
- Experience in translating UI/UX wireframes into functional websites
- You have an excellent command of English (we’re an international team).
Nice to have
- Experience in React.js or other component-based modern SPA frameworks
- Experience in headless CMS integration
- Gatsby.js knowledge a big plus ( as a target framework )
- Design experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary on B2B contract based on your skills and experience
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like
In the YND you will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenge make you feel like a kid in a candy store, we look very much forward to read your application!