We're a Digital Product Studio based in Berlin and Warsaw. We help our partners build tech products. Our clients include airlines, international travel brands, banks, and financial services. We also develop and launch our ventures, like a privacy-focused messenger, AI for the automotive industry, a VR content creation platform, and many more… We make products, not concepts, and presentations. If you're into solving real problems, YND might be the place for you!
What you'll do as an Android Developer at YND
You will be responsible for the technical architecture and development of Android apps at YND. You will work closely with the product team, including product owners, backend engineers, and designers, and will ultimately be responsible for delivering the app, from concept to completion.
Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years of working experience in Android development
- Good knowledge Java and Android SDK
- Working in a Scrum / Agile environment
- Experience with app architecture patterns (like MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture, Jetpack, etc.)
- Experience with commonly used libraries (RXJava, Retrofit, Dagger, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to have
- Experience with Kotlin
- Knowledge of architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (ideally Jenkins)
What we offer
- Competitive salary on B2B contract based on your skills and experience
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like
In the YND, we succeed together, and you will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenge make you feel like a kid in a candy store, we look very much forward to read your application - please send your current CV in English.