We're a Digital Product Studio based in Berlin and Warsaw. We help our partners build tech products. Our clients include airlines, international travel brands, banks, and financial services. We also develop and launch our ventures, like a privacy-focused messenger, AI for the automotive industry, a VR content creation platform, and many more… We make products, not concepts, and presentations. If you're into solving real problems, YND might be the place for you!
What you'll do as a Senior iOS Developer at YND
You will be responsible for the technical architecture and development of iOS apps at YND. You will work closely with the product team, including product owners, backend engineers, and designers, and will ultimately be responsible for delivering the app, from concept to completion.
Project: The Point of Sales (POS) ecosystem built on mobile devices, offered in the hospitality industry. The live product with a 10-years old German customer base may result in dealing with the Objective-C legacy code, all the new features are implemented in Swift. Following good engineering practices and architecture patterns is a must.
We'll be a great match if you have:
- 5+ years of working experience in implementing and designing iOS apps
- Good knowledge of Swift and Objective-C (ideal experience in mixed Swift and Objective-C projects)
- Experience with refactoring Objective-C code
- Experience with Scrum / Agile environment
- Experience with MVVM and MVC architecture patterns
- Strong knowledge of frameworks like Foundation, UIKit, CoreAnimation, CoreData, and life cycle of iOS applications.
- Fluent English
- Strong attention to details
- Willingness to travel to the client’s HQ in Berlin for monthly planning and team-building meetings(post-covid-19).
What we offer
- Competitive salary on B2B contract based on your skills and experience
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- Excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station)
- As much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like
In the YND you will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenge make you feel like a kid in a candy store, we look very much forward to read your application - please send your current CV in English.