Who we are
As a software consultancy, we build products that solve real problems.
Whether it's starting from scratch or working alongside your existing development team, we bring the startup mentality that gets stuff done. Every day.
What you’ll do as a Junior Tester at YND
As a Junior Tester at YND, you will actively participate in software product delivery and work closely with our experienced product managers, software engineers and designers to create the best value for the business and our customers. In this role you will be expected to:
- be an integral part of the development team, where there are no closed-silo teams
- be involved in the development process from an early stage where code is written from scratch
- prepare test documentation which will be the foundation for further work
- be a quality guardian and reliable quality gate
- decide on testing methods, approach and tools selection for the quality assurance process in YND
- effectively work within a team of frontend engineers, mobile engineers, backend engineers as well as Product, UX, QA peers
Do you have what it takes?
- experience in various types of functional and non-functional testing
- experience working on mobile/web/backend solutions in various business areas
- eager to improve the software testing process
- strong problem-solving skills and a “get-things-done” attitude
- a great attitude and a desire to learn. We look for people who are curious, enthusiastic, and eager to further develop their skills
- excellent English skills
Nice to have
- programming skills and practical experience in test automation tools and frameworks for mobile/web/backend.
- certificate in the area of software quality/development
What we offer
- Competitive salary on B2B contract based on your skills and experience
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like
You will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenge make you feel like a kid in a candy store - let us know about yourself and apply!