As a Software Support Engineer you work primarily to address technical issues relating to company multi-tenant, cloud-native commerce offering. You will resolve customer and implementation partner complaints or problems and create product problem reports and troubleshooting documents for each issue. You will also assist software engineers in resolving technical issues. You might also be involved in developing and leading training classes to educate customers about the company product.
- Understanding of cloud software architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, or AWS).
- Experience with Linux / Unix environments.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently.
- Strong verbal and written English skills (B2/C1).
- Analyzing and triaging technical problems as part of the company 2nd level support team.
- Working with the 1st level support team to communicate solutions back to the customer.
- Root-cause analysis and preparing product reports or troubleshooting documents for the engineering team.
- Pro-actively finding solutions for technical issues before involving engineering teams and assisting them in more complex cases.
- Development in the environment of new technologies (internal and external training, conferences).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Creation and support of SaaS projects.
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach (impact on the development of the company).
- Possibility of remote work (2-3 days a week or full time with occasional work in the office a month).
- Medicover private medical care.
- Flexible working hours.
- No corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Convenient location – center of Gliwice.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, Fridays etc.).
- Salary: Employment contract: 6600-9900 PLN gross or B2B: 8000 - 12000 PLN net+VAT. For candidates with extraordinary abilities, the salary ranges are negotiable.