SSG (Supplier Side Gateway) is an outbound HTTP gateway. Sabre systems use SSG to communicate with external suppliers using the HTTP protocol. We help our partners to do everything needed to communicate over HTTP so they can focus on business logic and forget about the connectivity layer.
- Create and maintain SSG code (Java/Maven)
- Integrate and deploy the application to Production
- Migrate the application to GCP in the nearest future
- Experience in Java programming (min. 3 years)
- Knowledge of UNIX system
- Understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
Remote work possible in different variants, (we will share details with you).