We are looking for programmers (senior, regular and junior) for a new project for our foreign Partner ProductsUp.
In this role, you’ll be a part of our team that is developing and extending our data processing pipeline, which processes over five billion products per day. In doing so, you will be supported by a scalable server infrastructure and a team of highly talented developers. Most importantly, you’ll have room to bring your own individual solutions to the table and impact our product.
- A data-driven approach and passion for measuring and optimizing.
- Thorough knowledge of SOLID principles and TDD.
- Knowledge of common PHP frameworks, Symfony or similar.
- Experience with Linux and long-running PHP command line (CLI) applications.
- Extended knowledge in MySQL and SQLite.
- Experience with Docker and Dockerized applications.
- Knowledge of Python and Golang is a plus.
- Self-driven, structured, proactive, and responsible.
- Clear and concise communicator with a customer-centric approach.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Build a deep understanding of our product, infrastructure, and processing pipeline.
- Work as part of an agile team to improve our core processing pipeline and deliver new features.
- Use your fresh perspective to improve our backend components and infrastructure.
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Contribute to the overall architecture of our core product.
- Optimize the speed and efficiency of our processing pipeline, suggest and implement new measurements.
- Become an expert on the core product and mentor other departments using your knowledge.
- Development in the environment of new technologies (internal and external training, conferences).
- Cooperation with IT clients (also international).
- Creation and support of SaaS projects.
- Startup atmosphere with a partnership approach (impact on the development of the company).
- Possibility of remote work (2-3 days a week or full time with occasional work in the office a month).
- Medicover private medical care.
- Flexible working hours.
- No corporate rules.
- Modern equipment.
- Convenient location – center of Gliwice.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks.
- Cyclic integrations (Lunch Talk, Fridays etc.).
junior - 6000-8000 net B2B / 4900-6600 gross UoP
regular - 8000-12000 net B2B / 6600-9900 gross UoP
senior - 12000-16000 net B2B / 9900-13200 gross UoP