Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Fullstack .NET Developer in Poland. Our client is a global provider of online trading services. Their innovative trading technology provides market access and highly automated trade execution services across multiple asset classes. We are looking for a senior software engineer with an extensive commercial experience in building .NET web applications to join the client's Web Development team. The Web Development team is responsible for the client facing web applications and internal API’s to provide client acquisition, onboarding, and servicing solutions. You will be working as part of a scrum team, focused on high quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in the United Kingdom and Poland.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA, and other developers.
- The team builds the platform with quality in mind. You will provide all levels of automated testing to sustain quality and regression coverage.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards, and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Computer Systems, Software, IT&T, Systems)
- Strong .NET programming and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Commercial experience as a software developer, delivering enterprise-level applications serving multiple end-users and including exposure of full SDLC
- 4+ years of commercial .NET web application development
- 3+ years of database development
- Diverse software development principles concurrency design patterns, dependency injection, inversion of control, performance profiling, and tuning
- Undertaking unit, integration & UI automated testing
- Knowledge of distributed network architectures
- Experience in a service-oriented architecture
- Experience in an agile environment, RAD, XP, Scrum methodologies
- DevOps experience: continuous integration management of virtual machines
- Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, windows certificates
- REST WebAPIs, ActiveMQ
- MSSQL: T-SQL with JSON, transactions, concurrency, locking
- Visual Studio 2019 with ReSharper
- TFS and Git (Bitbucket)
- TeamCity, Powershell
- NUnit, Moq
Will be a plus:
- AppDynamics exposure
- Exposure to at least one message broker
- Technical team leading experience
- Experience with client onboarding fraud & compliance systems
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
- Salesforce integration experience
- Experience with Docker containers
- A competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.