Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Junior/ Middle Frontend Developer in Poland to join our client's R&D team. Solutions of our client help companies of all industries to make their planning, reporting and business analysis more efficient and transparent by bringing the entire value chain into a coherent and fully integrated or unified loop – next generation Unified Performance Management defined. The company was born out of the ambition to develop innovative solutions that fundamentally change the world of unified business planning, analysis and reporting. They want to set the standards for next generation solutions and offer the latest in-memory OLAP technologies both “on-premise” or via the cloud (“SaaS”) to medium and large companies.
- Collaborate with the product management team in the process of taking concepts and assets and bring them to life as an application developer.
- Develop across multiple platforms such as web apps, and backend services.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in modern front-end frameworks (preferably Angular).
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies.
- Focus on delivering quality software.
Will be a plus:
- Experience as a full-stack developer that includes back-end (Node.js, Java, WebApi, Python).
- Experience with OLAP Databases ( TM1/ SSAS, ext).
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.