We are looking for a dedicated QA Tester (part-time possible) to be responsible for designing, implementing, and executing tests to improve our products' usability. The QA Tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, troubleshoot any issues with software code & UX/UI of products.
· Perform manual testing of development tickets.
· Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured checklists, test plans, test cases.
· Re-test of repaired defects.
· Estimating, prioritising, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
· Active collaboration with the engineering team.
· Participation in tasks estimations.
· Communication with the team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a technical (ongoing possible).
· Communicate in English as the primary language (B1+).
· Ability to write test plans, test cases, test procedures requirements, and use cases.
· Ability to interact with developers to understand, define, and document functional testing requirements for existing web application software.
· Ability to document a set of manual test cases to baseline an existing software suite.
· Basic knowledge of Web Applications.
· Previous QA test experience.
· Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS to be able to read and understand web code.
· Experience with Postman, Fiddler.
· Experience with Git.
· Be passionate at least in one product domain - sports, big data, sports betting, sports media, the entertainment industry.