- Work collaboratively with software development and infrastructure teams to manage virtual and microservice environment
- Provide 2nd level support for infrastructure components and systems, i.e.: monitor, register, troubleshoot.
- Support and drive improvements our core Laboratory Information System (LIS) and local laboratory environments.
- Assist and provide systems/hardware integrations.
- Help to automate daily administration tasks and operations.
- Learn CI/CD pipelines from our teams and potentially grow as a DevOps engineer.
- Analise and recommend software configuration that best matches business rules.
- Perform integration and performance tests of new LIS components.
- Train key users on new version functionalities.
- Technical skills:
- Experience in managing VMware clusters
- Understanding and ability to configure in best practices SAN (FC, ISCSI).
- Experience with managing servers, storage, LAN, WAN (HPE, Dell, Intel, NetApp, Synology).
- Experience with Fortigate and SDWAN will be a plus.
- Experience with automating tools (for ex. Ansible).
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux server environments – system administration background will be a plus.
- Basic experience of managing and setting up Web Servers and Load Balancers (NGINX, HAproxy).
- Basic experience in setting up and running: MS SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL will be a plus.
- Good understanding of Grafana and Prometheus will be a plus.
- Will be a plus but can be learned during cooperation: Git, Azure DevOps, Kafka, Elastic Search.
- Excellent communication skills and typical work organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Relevant university degree in IT or in related domain.
- Good level in English language, both spoken and written – frequent contacts with our teams in other countries where the core system is deployed.
WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU:
- Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Challenging projects.
- Attractive compensations.
- Private healthcare coverage.
- Customized training opportunities.
- Multicultural and multinational young and dynamic team.
If your aim is to make an impact and deliver real value, to contribute something meaningful thanks to your work, we would be delighted to have the opportunity to know you better!
We wait for you to join us, by sending your application request.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.