Currently, due to the Covid-19 outbreak, our team members can decide if they want to work from the office, or if they prefer to work remotely. Precautions and rules have been put in place to make everyone in the office feel and be safe.
- Our engineering team includes 8 DevOps Engineers, over 25 Frontend Developers (mostly Senior and Mid level), over 35 Backend Developers (mostly Senior and Mid level) over 20 QA’s. We work effectively in Scrum teams.
- Our business team includes over 30 specialists: Product Owners, UX and UI Designers, as well as Marketing, Sales and Product Support teams.
- Flexible working hours: We work from Monday to Friday, and our office is open from 7am to 8pm. You can adjust your day-plan to work efficiently within these time frames.
As DevOps Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Cooperating with the development and technical operations team
- Maintenance and development of processes and CI tools
- Creating and maintenance of virtual environments (Docker)
- Consulting and supporting development teams in managing cloud infrastructure, as well as improving the automation of the infrastructure
- Searching for new technologies and suggesting use cases
Knowledge of the following:
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Native or near-native Polish language proficiency and communicative English language (spoken and written)
- Willingness and determination to learn constantly
- Team player attitude and great communication skills
- Knowledge of the following: Java, Maven, Red Hat, Python, Gerrit, Jira, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Tomcat, yarn, Webpack, Groovy
How we work:
- In Agile and Scrum we trust - we work in a two-week production cycle based on Scrum and SAFe® We make sure to keep our spints manageable and effective.
- Quality is everything - integration testing, Performance testing, Code Review, CI, DDD, TDD. We really take care of our code quality
- Ownership - we want everyone on our team to feel empowered to grab the reins in their positions and help push the company forward
- Our product, our deadlines - developing our own products allows us to set feasible deadlines and fully focus on code quality
- Busy and creative - each week we release new features for our products. We never stop developing
- A close-knit team - We work closely on the project, and we play hard after hours. We simply enjoy spending time together
- Knowledge development - we offer webinars, workshops and rich knowledge base
- Internal tech guilds - meetings dedicated to sharing knowledge, best practice, and influencing the company’s business
- Flat structure - decisions are made quickly, we don’t like bureaucracy. Everyone’s contribution is valued
- Flexible working hours - we work from Mon to Fri, between 7am to 8pm. You can adjust your day-plan to work efficiently within these time frames
- Top-notch hardware - we use MacBook’s Pro and HR monitors
- Fully stocked kitchen - we provide free fruits, veggies, juices, fresh herbs, breakfast and lunch snacks
- Integrations - we make sure that there’s plenty of dinners, sports and other cool activities that all co-workers can participate in
- No dress code
- Private health insurance and Multisport