For our office in the center of Wrocław we are looking for energetic end highly motivated person to strengthen our team in a position of regular / senior:
Frontend / Backend / Full Stack .NET Developer
As a developer with us, you will take part in a skilled professional environment that works closely together to deliver world class management systems. We have customers in public sector, health, finance, oil & gas, production and food industry. Together with our customers, we implement management systems that make them more robust and in accordance with laws and regulations. This in turn increases trust and positive activation among own employees, customers, authorities, investors and lenders. What is valuable to an individual organization varies. Our contribution is to provide opportunities for good management, control and business modeling, as well as the realization of gains. These are important ingredients in all sustainable success stories.
Our developers’ tasks and responsibilities are within the following areas:
- Develop based solutions related to business management (Enterprise Architecture, process, application, risk, goals and KPIs, improvement, deviations and auditing);
- Translate business needs into technical solutions;
- Discover new needs and suggest further action to meet customers’ needs;
- Discover potential for improvement in existing solutions;
- Design, develop, and test solutions in accordance with established standards;
- Develop new functionality on existing software products;
- Constantly improve our existing solutions, and develop new ones;
- Analyze and resolve technical problems;
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget;
- Be a problem solver within all components of our solutions;
- Create requirement specifications, estimate tasks and be able to present these to customers;
- Develop solutions for our customers alone and together with other developers;
- Document the code and use version control systems such as GitHub or Bitbucket;
- Strengthen Qualisoft’s development team by sharing knowledge and facilitating professional development for both yourself and other team members.
- BSc or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent (can be replaced with relevant experience);
- 3+ years of experience as a developer;
- Knowledge of agile development methods;
- Knowledge and interest in technical architecture for servers, databases, firewalls, infrastructure etc.;
- Passionate about remaining up-to-date on digital trends and innovations;
- Very good English skills, both verbal and written.
- Proactive, open-minded & hands-on;
- Innovative and structured with strong problem-solving skills;
- Can work in a high-paced work environment and can work on multiple assignments simultaneously;
- Willing to learn and open to getting to know new things;
- Ability to present and explain solutions to both IT and business people;
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships;
- Good business and customer understanding;
- Thrives on project work;
- Genuine interest in IT.
What do we offer:
- B2B contract / employment contract;
- Attractive salary;
- Working in the modern office in the center of Wrocław (remote due to Covid-19);
- Benefits like Multisport card and Medicover care;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly working environment.