We’re looking for a DevOps who will join our Global Digital Solutions department, which is responsible for developing state-of-the-art, public-facing applications based on microservices architecture and hosted on the cloud (AWS). The department is composed of squads of 3 to 12 members - backend developers, frontend developers, testers, business analysts, architects and DevOps – working together side by side using Agile methodologies.
- Design and prepare production-grade scalable cloud solutions using cutting edge tool stack
- Build, maintain & extend development platforms that provide our customers and internal teams a tool with real-time data of their entire ordering and delivery process
- Support a development team - we are loving the “all hands to the pump” approach.
- Be involved in the software engineering process from an early stage, share your knowledge with the team to help them push the limits away
- We do not work in "hey put this in production, thanks" mode. We work with upstream teams to create the best workflow, so we can ship qualitiy code fast.
- We work mostly with Ansible, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, EF/LK (Elasticsearch, Filebeat/Logstash, Kibana), Varnish, Nginx, various PGSQL versions, Memcached/Redis, Terraform. And yes, all of these in production.
- Over 3 years of professional experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Professional experience in agile development
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken)
- Amazon Web Services
- Gitlab and Jenkins
Nice to have skills :
- SQL Database (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Web Security