As more and more applications move out of TPF and into open systems, Security needs to be able to provide those applications with information that was previously easily accessible in the host. One of those is the ability to determine what type of branch access has been granted to a user in a different PCC (pseudo city code).
For those applications that have been offboarded, they should not have to call back into the host to make this determination. Instead, a set of RESTful services should be provided that will allow them to obtain this information. In addition, the owner of the PCCs should be provided with a UI to allow PCC to PCC Branch Access relationship to be built.
- provide the required hands-on software development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter-team communication to deliver outstanding program outcomes,
- work closely with software engineers, QA, product managers, and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time),
- manage project schedules, identify possible issues, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders,
- take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- lead several technical programs for the Customer/Company, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tuning the program as needed.
- bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience,
- experience in software program management and/or engineering management.
- experience in Software Engineering, Software Infrastructure Engineering, Security,
- experience in problem-solving within fast-paced and constantly changing environments,
- experience working cross-functionally in a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members,
- strong spoken and written communication skills.
- The minimum budget is 130 PLN/h on B2B or 15 000 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles