Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Cloudinary is a platform that delivers media at scale. It is an incredibly feature-rich system offering solutions for both developers and content producers, marketers, graphic designers and media managers. Besides storage and delivery, Cloudinary offers rich image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large scale media management. With 5000 new images and videos generated every second, we are looking for new developers to join our rapidly growing team working as an integrated part of the R&D department.
The Kraków Team is responsible for both frontend and backend side development of critical Cloudinary products (eg. the completely new product, Digital Asset Management solution and others) with full ownership over the architecture, technology, development and the process.
“The most amazing part of working for Cloudinary is the company culture. We feel like members of the family, we are cared for, our voice is heard and we love to work with every team member. Trust me, even though it sounds weird. Come see us ;)” - one of the team members.
- Advanced Processing and analyzing of images & videos
- Working in a “crazy” scale of an average of 5000 images & videos that are created each second
- Big Data - Managing large quantities of Data and information. Our goal is to improve it and better analyze it in order to give us and our customers added value
- 20% - Work with product and QAs on the fine details of the functional specifications provided by product and UX experts
- 20% - Technical design & architecture
- 20% - Implementation with attention to code quality & best practices
- 20% - Author unit and end-to-end automation tests
- 20% - Provide progress reports to sync stakeholders across the company
B2B: 17 000 - 21 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years of experience in Front-end development
- Experience with React.JS
- Ability to design and develop complex components, dealing with advanced architectural issues;
- Excellent communication skills (English B2+) and ability to drive requirements;
- Ability to lead tasks independently;
- A "can-do" attitude