ITMAGINATION is looking for outstanding Java Developers who will contribute to the success of our teams and clients. As a company, we provide our clients with innovative, tailor-made solutions to transform their business operations.
No matter what your seniority level is – Regular or Senior – we’re going to find you the best opportunities to grow.
Imagine it. Done!Requirements
- At least two years of professional Java development practice
- Java Spring and/or Spring Boot
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- B2 English level
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Depending on your preferences and previous experience we may offer you participation in different projects. Check the descriptions below to find more details!
You’re going to deliver high-quality code, create technical documentation and write automated tests, from Unit to E2E.
- Knowledge of Java 11 and Kotlin,
- Exposure to AWS and Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of current web and mobile technologies and frameworks – Angular, Node, React, etc.
Project #2 and #3
In the 2nd project, you will get involved in the full development lifecycle from analysis and design through to deployment. Help to design the application at a low level and contribute to higher-level architecture decisions. We’re seeking both Regular and Senior developers to join the team. In the 3rd project, you're going to join an Agile team consisting of 20 members. You will co-create e-commerce and digital services in order to fulfill both internal and external customers' needs.
You need to:
- Have experience in REST APIs and JSON,
- Be accomplished in SQL databases
Nice to have:
- Core Java 8+,
- Mongo DB, Openshift or Kubernetes,
- Angular, React or Node,
- JUnit frameworks,
- SOAP and XML (usage in Java)
Take both roles of the Tech Lead and a Scrum Master as a Senior Java Back-end Developer. Define the software architecture of any components of the TV Backend based on μServices architecture.
What you need:
- Java 8+, Spring Boot and μServices architecture,
- Maven, REST, Kafka
- MongoDB, Kubernetes, Docker
Nice to have:
- JVM Internals,
- JVM Tuning
As a Senior Java Developer, you will work with the state of the art and big data and reporting applications driving the digital transformation of the Custody Business. The candidate will work closely with the development office within the business group as well as tech partners.
To fulfill yourself in this role you need the knowledge of:
- React js,
- Multithreading/Concurrency, Web Services,
- Kafka & RESTful Development,
- JSP, Servlets, and JSON
- Highly competitive salary
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Fully remote position
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for two years in a row.
- Benefits package offer
Regarding this role, you can contact Sylwia at firstname.lastname@example.org
or go directly to our Careers website
to check out more of our job offers.