Java Developer - Payments
At FaizPay we are modernising our tech stack, leveraging the latest and best in class tools to build a cutting-edge Open Banking payments gateway.
- Java - Extensive experience working with large enterprise monolithic applications and micro services.
- Spring MVC, JSP, Dropwizard, Maven, Gradle, Tomcat, Jetty, Junit, Mockito.
- Database - good SQL
- Testing - TDD, BDD experience
- CI- Jenkins (declarative and containerised pipelines), GIT
- AWS experience
- Docker / Kubernetes experience
- Payments experience
- Experience working with Agile processes and extreme programming methodologies
Responsibilities / Qualities:
- An enthusiastic team player acting as an ambassador for product delivery.
- Contribute to the evaluation of ideas, tools, technology, standards and best practice and code reviews.
- Contribute in threat modeling and security exercises.
- Provide support in resolving defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production and production environments.
- Actively engage in tracking and reducing technical debt.
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate
- Good grasp of industry standards, best practices and design patterns
- Be willing to adapt to significant changes in either technology or environment
- Previous experience in Pay Tech and open banking is a bonus.