Senior Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
🌎 100% REMOTELY
💰 Salary 23 000 up to 28 000 PLN net/month depending on experience
☑️ Full time, long-term permanent contract
💻 Chicago-based company focused on protecting your digital identity
Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us! We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer for an international company focused on developing software that will enable all users to freely navigate through the world wide web without the risk of sharing unintentionally private or sensitive information. Furthermore, it automatically detects and removes your information across any risky sites. It learns from users and uses the collected data to avoid leaking your personal details.
The company wants an exceptionally talented and mission-driven developer.
What’s so great about this job? For the right person, this role could grow into the VP of Engineering or CTO.
- Ideally 4+ years of experience
- Nice to have Django, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Selenium, Celery, Postgres, Redis
- Flexibility to develop back end, front end, and external APIs
- Enjoys solving unpredictable and dynamic challenges
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and resource management
- Dabbled in trust-less and distributed systems
- Build systems to control the schedule, load, and politeness of our crawler
- Implement secure protocols, architecture, and encryption to protect member data
- Abstract code into dynamic and scalable configuration
- Train and implement models for data matching and confidence scoring
- Improve application speed as data volumes grow
- Design and develop partner APIs
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Direct contact with the founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- B2B contract
- Salary up to 28 000 PLN net/month
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- 100% remote work
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/