SwingDev is a software development consultancy that helps companies grow. We only work on projects we believe in, to make sure that our top-tier developers, designers, and managers are fully committed to turning them into prominent solutions.
We work with top Silicon Valley companies and VCs to design and develop successful products. 🚀
- You'll be architecting and implementing backends and their interactions with various data stores and other APIs to enable cutting-edge SV startups to do what they do best.
- You'll be deploying your software using industry standard tooling like Kubernetes clusters, Lambda functions, other container orchestration engines.
- You'll be expected to care deeply about security in everything you do and to constantly raise the baseline of how we defend our user's data against external threats and themselves. Your implementation will not end with your code, but with a container running in an environment.
- You'll be implementing robust automated test suites to ensure high quality and low failure rate of delivered code.
- You'll be working DevOps style to make sure Defence-in-Depth principles are followed and containers are as secure as humanly possible.
- You will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
- You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you want to).
- You will be responsible for growing a team of high performing software engineers (Python team).
- Strong experience with Python language and its ecosystem, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Pyramid, Django, Flask, etc.),
- Good practical knowledge of at least one database system, e.g. PostgreSQL/MongoDB,
- Experience in creating well-designed APIs,
- Experience in utilising good security practices,
- Ability to discuss and decide on software design and architecture,
- Independent problem solving, but also being an excellent team player,
- Good command of English (written & spoken),
- Readiness to learn and expand your skill set as required by ongoing projects.
What you'll be using after joining us:
- Python, web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Pyramid),
- Docker and container-based deployment technologies (e.g. Kubernetes/Fargate/Heroku),
- Automated software testing on unit/integration/end-to-end levels.
You will get extra points for:
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL or MongoDB,
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes/AWS deployment processes,
- Experience in creating projects from scratch,
- Experience with profiling and performance optimisation,
- Experience in giving high quality feedback during code review,
- Experience in conducting recruitment processes,
- Knowledge of testing Python code.
What's in it for you:
- Working with US-based startups and Fortune 500 clients on demanding but at the same time rewarding projects,
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Experienced PM and QA support,
- Regular code reviews policy,
- Flexible working hours,
- Remote work possible,
- Fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike),
- The form of employment of your choosing,
- Private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons, gear with apple logo and large dell monitor, chill room with table football&Playstation 4, MultiSport, concierge service, free snacks, drinks and ice-cream in the office.