HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA. We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.
Currently we are looking for Senior iOS Developer to join one of the biggest banks in Cracow!
Digital Solutions (HDS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of over 41 million customers worldwide.
The work of the Digital teams includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
You will be part of a cross functional team transforming our digital capabilities. Driving innovation, delivering products in ever shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices.
What you will be doing:
- Proactive collaboration in the project team to help develop the product using your experience to help guide the team through the whole development lifecycle
- Hands on with Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the code bases is vital.
- Focus on SW quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information is communicated thorough the global team
- Taking responsibility of releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps.
- Keen to collaborate with others, and you’ll give thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
- Experienced in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
- Experienced with a range of agile practices and understand how and why they work
- We promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
- Have strong experience building highly productive teams of technically talented engineers
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
What you will bring to the role:
- Hands on experience on using Swift 4.2 + to develop iOS app, Objective-C is a plus
- Understanding and experience working with modern design patterns: MVP, MVVM, VIPER
- Familiarity with UIKit and Human Interface Guidelines
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests under XCTest framework. Snapshot test is a plus
- Familiar with third party lib integration and deep understanding how frameworks work in iOS app
- Use DI wisely in your daily work
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github, understanding how git flow works
- Familiar with security concept and integration is must, like https, cert pinning, encryption and decryption, storing & transmitting data and protecting app user's data
- Deep experience working on a team of iOS engineers building and maintaining large scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
- You should be comfortable with pair programming and code review process
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross functional teams, using Jira and Confluence.
- Python is a plus
Our work methodology:
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Version Control System: GIT
- Code Reviews: Github
- Issue tracking tool: JIRA
- Knowledge repository: Confluence
- QA Manager, Testers: Yes
- Agile management: Scrum, Agile
- Stable job in professional team
- Contract of employment & competitive salary (plus annual bonus)
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Private health care (plus on-site medical consultations in the office), employees' benefits
- Ability to work from home and flexible working hours
- Parking few minutes away from the office
- Conference and training budget, language course/studies partial reimbursement
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch), game room, bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office, showers dedicated to cyclists
- Casual dress code