For our Client a leader in the Data Analysis area with offices around the world, we are looking for Tech Leader, based in Kraków.
As a member of a Software Development team, you will act as a liaison between product owners, architects, development team members and analysts to build and maintain enterprise-level software solutions. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of smart-client design and superior development and design ability with strong analytical skills. This person will have a “solid line” reporting relationships with development staff members and will be responsible for the work, products and status communications from that team.
The team lead will provide technical support in new project initiatives, design, develop and enhance existing systems.
- Build and manage a team of 3 software engineers
- Execution and delivery of our software roadmap
- Hands-on involvement in architecture and engineering of our SaaS application
- Ensuring high quality of software delivery
- Act as an interface between software engineers and all other stakeholders in the organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical discipline
- Experience in managing and leading teams in a software engineering environment
- 4+ years of software development experience in a cloud environment, AWS preferred
- Experience with agile development frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban) and continuous integration is beneficial
- A strong communicator and problem solver
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional and distributed teams
- Good command of English in a software engineering context
- Basic understanding of probability- and/or insurance-related concepts a plus
Our client offers:
- Permanent employment based on an employment contract
- Benefit package
- Salary up to 25k PLN