About the role
We're looking for a mission-driven Web Software Engineer to help us devise and build a product that helps our customers-the Dynatrace Help system. You will be the key contributor to the technology stack underlying Dynatrace Help and will be able to shape it and extend its capabilities. You will implement, design, and work on the architecture of the various web projects that compose Dynatrace Help, which thousands of customers use every month to get the most out of Dynatrace. Our Doc team is responsible for providing a rich experience for our customers, who need to find the right answers easily and in a timely fashion. You will support the Doc team with your development skills to enhance Dynatrace Help for its constantly growing number of users.
You’ll be responsible for
- Building and improving the Dynatrace Help system
- Using your development skills to support the Dynatrace Doc team in creating excellent user documentation in a "docs as code" approach
- Constantly innovating to enable Dynatrace users to find the right answers, at the right time, in the right way
- Integrating Dynatrace Help with other Dynatrace self-service resources such as forums, enterprise search, and the Dynatrace platform itself
- Proactively improving code quality
- Working in a global R&D team with offices in Austria, Poland, Spain, and the US
Desired skills & experience
- Node.js experience a plus
- Willingness to learn and expand your skills in new web technologies (for example, front-end frameworks like React and Angular)
- High level of awareness and analytical thinking skills
- Great team-playing skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in an agile software environment
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills
It is not in our DNA to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We thrive on our skills and knowledge and act as a team of people where everyone can perform in their area of excellence.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.