Ruby Developer needed - 100% REMOTELY
🌎 100% REMOTE
💰 17,000 - 24,000 PLN net/month, depending on experience
🕦 Full-time, long-term permanent
🌴 Very chilled out atmosphere with hardly any deadlines, startups from Norway and Hong Kong/US
📊 B2B contract
We're looking for Ruby developers for 2 companies:
1) The world's leading cloud-based shipping platform empowering Shopify merchants to drive down shipping costs, save time, and scale globally. Launched in Hong Kong, and then expanded to Singapore and the US. The job purpose is to build and maintain the back-end of web applications, which includes scaling up our RESTful API, optimizing the response time of the API and the proprietary algorithm, and creating a new product that will integrate with the existing platform.
2) For a Norwegian startup that develops tools for a better future of work. Its first product is the world's first AI-powered time tracking and planning tool. The company has recently introduced another product, a personal assistant for deep work.
You'll be working alongside Senior Engineers and Tech Leads and be mentored by them. Work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and solve challenging problems on a daily basis. At these companies, ambitious individuals can gain exposure to all parts of the business and create cutting-edge trading technology to make an impact.
- 2+ years of software development experience, incl. 1+ years of strong experience with Ruby on Rails and SQL databases
- English language proficiency
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other SQL databases
- Write high standard, beautiful, maintainable and reusable code
- Familiar with Git and Git flow; familiar with modern management tools
- Participate in the entire product life cycle
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Drive the development of a new product internally
- Work closely with our CTO and product team to establish priorities and manage our technical roadmap
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work with CI and CD tools
- Follow emerging technologies
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
What do we offer?
- 17,000 - 24,000 PLN net/month, depending on experience
- 100% REMOTE job
- Paid leave + free national holidays
- Choosing your own working hours (even if you prefer to start at 12 noon)
- Work in an international team
- Using English skills on a daily basis
- Company retreats twice a year and local integrations
- Becoming part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/