Are you looking for new challenges? Join our team!
Tom & Co is a programming agency that creates modern online stores. We are specialists who value open source technologies such as Magento.
Our client portfolio includes well-known brands such as Topps Tiles, Oliver Bonas, RHS, and Agent Provocateur with many more clients across various different sectors including Fashion, Homeware, Luxury, Gifting, Outdoors, Food, and Charity.
We are looking for a QA Lead for our branch in Katowice.
(Possibility to hold a recruitment meeting in Katowice or Rybnik)
- Lead the day to day QA activities and priorities, while collaborating with the developers, product managers, technical support and other stakeholders for the e-commerce solutions
- Working in a fast-paced, Agile/Scrum engineering environment delivering incremental software with high quality
- Develop the existing and future QA staff by recruiting, selecting, coaching to be well trained, fully focused professionals
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Maintain a test automation framework to increase automated testing coverage using Cypress.io
- Work with the DevOps team to achieve continuous delivery
- Solid understanding of quality assurance and testing processes within an Agile environment
- Understanding of e-commerce system architectures and ecosystems
- To be hands on with QA practices and be able to design and enforce a testing strategy, test approach, test plan and evidencing requirements
- To be prepared to review QA processes constantly, suggest and implement the improvements where required
- Self-directed, multi-tasker, with a high sense of accountability for delivering quality against deadlines
- Hands-on experience with e-commece products is preferred (Magento, Wordpress)
- 8+ years of Software QA testing experience
- 2+ years of experience as QA leadership
- 1+ years of experience in automatization of the testing process with JS/TS in Cypress.io
- Experience in testing (API testing, REST, Postman)
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins)
- Strong English speaking, reading and writing skills.
What we offer
- Attractive salary in a company with an established position on the market
- WE ALLOW THE POSSIBILITY OF REMOTE WORK AFTER THE TRIAL PERIOD!
- Medical package
- Work in a friendly atmosphere
- Working with the latest technologies in an international environment and for foreign clients
- An excellent environment for development and a scheme for Personal development.
- Training Opportunities
- Frequent Socials