DevOps Engineer needed - REMOTELY
? 19,000 - 24,000 PLN / month
? 100% REMOTE
? Startup from San Francisco, USA (teams in SF, Berlin and Poland)
?? Optional - regular flights to San Francisco with an option to relocate permanently after a year of remote work
- AWS (Must), GCP
- Configuration Management - e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Nginx, Consul & Zipkin
- Strong Linux system administration background
- MySQL, MongoDb, Redis & ElasticSearch
- Hands on experience with Microservices and APIs
- Proficient in DevOps culture through CI/CD - GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Experience in API layers like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc.
- Fluent English (B2 at the very minimum, ideally C1 or above)
- Implement and own the CI.
- Manage CD tooling.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- 19,000 - 24,000 PLN / month
- B2B or civil contract
- 100% REMOTE work
- Budget on educational courses
- International team
- Flexible working hours
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the VP, Engineering from San Francisco. You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You'll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you'll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.